Other applicable terms
1. Information we collect about you
Our primary goals in collecting information are to provide our Services to our Users and Therapists and to enable us to best respond to our Users and Therapists' requests for help or information and to improve our Services and their features and content and to promote our Services both through our website and through our events, newsletters, competitions and promotions where we have your permission to do so.
• Categories of Information we collect from you:
Relating to both Users and Therapists
• Identity data - information used to identify users including first name, last name, title, date of birth, gender, log in and User and Therapist password details
• Contact data - postal address, email address, telephone number and mobile number
• Financial data - bank accounts of Therapists in order to pay them for the Services and payment card details to manage payment for massage treatments by Users on behalf of the Therapists and purchases of Products on behalf of Retailers, We note we do not collect full card details but work with third party payment providers (see below) to processor the payment.
• Technical data - internet protocol (IP) address, log in (password), browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices used by the user to access your website or app.
• Marketing and communications data - User and Therapist preferences in receiving marketing from Urban Massage and any third party affiliates.
• Operational data - including interaction with the Services and transcripts from calls, messages from "live chats" with both Users and Therapists,
• Location data - data that is used to enable the Therapist to find the User in order to perform the treatment and the User to check the arrival of the Therapist.
• Aggregated data - data that is collected, used and shared such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose, eg. used to analyze trends, track Users' movements around the website and to gather information on our User base as a whole. Or, in the case of Therapists we may collect data such as number of bookings and schedule information.
Relating to Users only:
• Transaction data -includes details of the Products and Services Users have purchased from the website. Usage data-information about how Users use the Services. This includes how you interact with the Services, for example, how long you engage with Jaribu at a time, how often a booking is made. and which parts of the Services you interact with and the features you use.
• Profile data -includes User website browsing history, demographic information such as age, gender, education level, feedback and survey responses, any information that you have made publicly available on our noticeboards or on social media networks
• Work related data - We work with businesses to deliver our Services to their employees. If you are employed by one of those businesses, to use the Services you will need to sign up with us. We will collect information from you directly when you do this p and we will also be able to associate this with information provided by your employer, such as your job title.
• Service Notes - we may collect information about our Service delivery for example, instructions on how to access a building. You provide this information voluntarily. We pass this information on to Therapists so that they can understand any specific access / similar requirements.
• Treatment Reports – if you choose to, you can turn on Treatment Reports. This feature is only turned on with your consent and it can be turned off at any time. The Treatment Reports allow Therapists to record aftercare tips and suggestions to get you back to your best self. The reports may also include information about the treatment itself and your wellness. If you turn this feature on, Therapists that you book a treatment with will be able to see this information. If you turn this off, other Therapists will no longer be able to see such information.
Relating to Therapists only:
• Assessment data - information on experiences and qualifications of Therapists, contact logs data, performance and ratings data.
• Profile data - Photograph, biography, treatments offered and languages spoken by Therapists and average rating obtained from our evaluation using algorithms of ratings review and feedback survey results, number of bookings and schedule information.
• Information we may collect from you from your use of the Services
We will use this information to administer the Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing research and statistical survey purposes. We will also use this information to measure the effectiveness of how we present content and deliver our Services and how we market and advertise. This information will also be used to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Services, when you choose to do so. It is always your choice whether or not to provide information. If you do not provide certain information however, you may not be able to use certain features of the website or app or be provided with certain Services.
• Information we may collect from other sources or which is automatically collected
Information may be gathered from our affiliates and third-party sources including without limitation our third-party service providers (such as events, marketing services and payment providers), publicly available data, other companies and referrals.
When you visit the Website we may automatically collect additional information about you, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your device on the internet) and your operating system, which are automatically recognized by our web server. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on the Website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use.
We may from time to time collect personal details from available sources, such as LinkedIn, or from a publically available online registry to which you give your details or from your company's website to contact you in our legitimate business interests with business opportunities which we think might be required from you. In our first communication with you, we will identify if we have obtained your information which we use for these purposes from a third party source.
2. Uses made of your information
We will use the personal information described above to:
• (a) identify Users and Therapists when they sign in to their account;
• (b) enable us to process Users' bookings of Massage Treatments on behalf of Therapists, send confirmation of Massage Treatment bookings or confirmation of cancellations of bookings, and to enable Users and Therapists to access other information or assistance offered through the Services and which they request including but not limited to customer service requests or assistance with dispute resolution;
• (c) administer User and Therapist accounts;
• (d) To assess and verify qualifications and credentials of Therapists and to create and maintain profiles of Therapists;
• (f) analyze the use of the Services and the visits to the Site in order to improve our content and Services including research into our Users’ demographics and tracking of sales data;
• (g) where you have not objected, send you information to Users and Therapists which we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including marketing communications such as emails about any improvements to the Products or Services, special offers or promotions, events, competitions, new Products or Services;
• (h) where you have not objected, send you, information about any improvements to existing products or services, special offers or promotions, events or competitions, new products or services of carefully selected Business Partners. Jaribu does not share any personal data of its Users or Therapists with any Business Partners but you may see our Business Partners name, logos and other brand references appearing in the emails which we send to you.
3. How we may share your Information
• In order to provide the Services, we may share the information Users provide with Therapists to assist them in the providing the Massage Treatments booked by Users.
• In order to provide the Services, we may share the information Therapists provide to Users to assist them in selecting a Therapist to book a Massage Treatment with.
• We may share the information you provide or that we otherwise collect through your use of the Services (including, where applicable, personal information) to carefully selected third-parties including affiliates, consultants and contractors who support our business and operations including, inter alia, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information or assistance, receiving and sending communications,[,analyzing data, providing other support services such as advertising, PR, events related services and other web related services such as web hosting and web-monitoring services including analytics providers and search information providers. These third parties will keep the information confidential and to use it only to the extent necessary to provide the applicable service(s) or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
• In some cases, we work in partnership with other carefully selected companies, Business Partners, and from time to time, with your consent, we may send you information about these third-party Business Partners' selected products or services in our communications with you. We do not share your personal data with these third parties directly.
• We may disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to the Website in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes.
• In the event that we undergo re-organization, or are sold to a third party, you agree that any personal information we hold about you may be transferred to that re-organized entity or third party.
• We may disclose your personal information if legally entitled or required to do so (for example if required by law or by a court order or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cybercrime or to protect the Site or Service, or the rights, property or personal safety of any person).
5. Information you may collect as a User or Therapist
If you are a Therapist, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with applicable data protection law in respect of any personal information that you collect about Users in the course of your provision of the Services. Jaribu does not accept any responsibility for this processing of personal data.
If you are a User, you are responsible for any misuse of personal information that you may collect in the course of your receipt of the Services. Jaribu does not accept any responsibility for this processing of personal data.
6. Cookies and similar technology
7. Public forums
The Site may, from time to time, make chat rooms, message boards, news groups and/or other public forums available to Users and Therapists. Any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when using these and never disclose your personal information.
8. Child safety
Protecting the safety of children when they use the internet is very important to us. Our Site and Services are not intended for nor directed towards children and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you believe that your child may have provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at email@example.com
9. External links
• We place great importance on the security of all personal information associated with both Users and Therapists. We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your information and to protect any personal information that is transmitted, stored or otherwise processed against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. In addition, we limit access to this information to only those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process it on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
• The safety and security of your personal information also depends on you. Where you have a secure log in and or password for access to certain parts of our Site you are responsible for keeping your log in and/or password confidential. We ask you not to share your log in details or password with anyone. We also urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Site like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Site or the Services. It is also advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information.
• Unfortunately, no electronic data transmission over the internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be completely secure or error free and we therefore cannot warrant or guarantee the security of information you submit via the Site or Service transmitted to our Site or Service and any such submission is at your own risk.
11. Opting out
Where we have your consent, or where you have not objected to receiving (as applicable) we will use your personal information to send you marketing and promotional communications by email about our products/services or to send you feedback surveys and ratings review requests on treatments provided, you. As mentioned above, where we partner and work with carefully selected Business Partners, our email communications may also contain information from our Business Partners.
You can object to further marketing communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link included in each such communication or notify us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org .
12. How long we keep your information
We need to retain your information (including your personal information, where applicable) for as long as you remain an active user of the Services in order for us to meet our contractual obligations to you, and for such longer periods as are legally required or permitted.
We may need to retain certain personal information even once a User account has been closed for differing periods, depending on the category of personal information concerned, for example, to enforce our terms, for fraud prevention, to identify, issue or resolve any legal claims, for proper record-keeping purposes and/or as required for our business operations or by applicable law.
We may also retain certain personal information following any objection indicated by you to receiving Jaribu marketing communications for the purpose of ensuring that your wishes continue to be respected and we do not to contact you further.
We may also retain aggregated information beyond this time for research purposes and to help us to develop and improve Services. You cannot be identified from aggregate information retained or used for these purposes.
13. Your rights
You have the right under certain circumstances:
• To be provided with a copy of your personal information held by us;
• To request the rectification or erasure of your personal information held by us;
• To request that we cease processing your personal data in certain circumstances
• To object to our processing of personal data for the purposes of sending you direct marketing emails;
• To request that we restrict the processing of your personal information while we verify or investigate your concerns;
• To request that your information be transferred to a third party;
• To withdraw consent where your personal information has been processed on this basis. You have the right to withdraw that consent without detriment by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking on the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of our emails;
15. Contact us
• by email